Heading back to work, and you still have a refrigerator full of leftovers?
Leftovers…they have taken over your refrigerator. And you need to start sorting all of that out and making sure that it does not go to waste. So what do you do?
- Freeze the meat in dinner or single portion sizes.
- If you have a ham bone, freeze that as well. It would be great to flavor beans at a later date.
- Save the turkey bones to make turkey broth later. You can do the same thing with beef bones. I freeze mine and then make broth when I have more time.
- Make turkey or ham salad for sandwiches. Simply dice your protein, add Greek yogurt or sour cream or mayo, and then add pickles or cranberries or any combination of ingredients that you like.
- Leftover beef can be served on tortillas or in lettuce wraps.
- Use leftover raw veggies and leftover protein for a stir fry.
- Make soup out of…
View original post 255 more words