This week I stepped away from the bags for a little bit and spent some time making some dishcloths and trivets. These are pretty quick and I could use a skein of yarn for each. And, I finally went through all of the dishcloths I had, and some of them had to go. They had been around since I had my first apartment, which was over 20 years ago.
So now I have some cute new dishcloths, and I got seven more skeins of yarn out of the stash.
I am now down to less than 2 dozen skeins of cotton yarn.
At this point, I have reduced my stash by a little over half. Not too bad. Now hopefully I can use the rest of it during February. I have two days of inservice this coming week, and should have plenty of time to get something done.