I am terrible about taking time for myself. Given the nature of my job, and my desire to overachieve, I am constantly doing stuff. Sometimes I have no idea why I am doing something, but here I go overachieving again. So I am committed to start to take some time for myself each day in order to save my sanity. A few ideas:
1. Sit outside and enjoy the weather, preferably with a cup of coffee.
2. Talk to my friends after school instead of running out of there after the last bell.
3. Get out and enjoy my garden.
4. Read a book that is not for school.
6. Knit something for me.
7. Go running.
8. Take a walk.
9. Walk on the beach at sunrise.
10. Sit on the seawall and drink tea and people watch.
11. Send a goofy picture to my friends, just because it is silly.
12. Play fetch with my dog.
13. Breathe deeply.
14. Listen to Christmas music.
15. Try a new recipe because I want to.